The A List

 


TV Show:

The A List 


Channel:
Netflix, originally on BBC 

Seasons: 
2

New on:
Summer of 2022 on Netflix, if renewed 

Starring:
Lisa Ambalavanar, Ellie Duckles 

I'd Recommend to...
Young Adult/Teenage SciFi Fans
Pretty Little Liars fans 

My Rating:
4.5/5

My Thoughts:
Mia is used to being the popular girl, but at Peregrine Island's Summer Camp, there's a new "it" girl in town - Amber. Something doesn't seem quite right about Amber, and the island seems to hold an awful lot of mysteries, including what seems like a human tooth growing from a tree and a ghost in one of the cabins. With no cell service and no ferries back to the mainland, Mia needs to find a way off the island before Amber gets to her. 

Honestly this series was super confusing at times. However, those unanswered questions had me wanting more at the end of each episode and I definitely binged this series! I was on the edge of my seat. The Netflix thumbnail has a girl with glowing purple eyes, so I wanted to see what that was all about (it doesn't show up until the second season). The episodes create a lot of questions that do eventually get answered by the end of season 2, so there's not really much I can say without giving it away. This series did remind me of Pretty Little Liars and contains some similar themes and has those same dark tones. If you like Pretty Little Liars, Riverdale, the Vampire Diaries, etc, then I definitely recommend you check out The A List on Netflix. 

If you've seen the A List, let me know your thoughts about the show in the comments! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!