Sherry Gammon Interview

PrincessReviews, Sherry Gammon
1. What is Unlovable about?

Unlovable is about enduring, never giving up. Maggie, a 17 year old senior at Port Fare High has been dealt a pretty tough hand in life. She has to care for a truly cruel mother, and try and get through high school with good grades so she can get scholarship money for college. Her mother gets involved with some pretty wicked people and puts Maggie's life in danger. Enter Seth Prescott, undercover cop and all around hottie!

2. Is this your first published book?
Yes. It is not the first book I have ever written, but it is the first book I tried to publish.

3. How old were you when you decided you wanted to publish a book?
Probably twenty. It was after taking a writing class in college. The teacher encouraged me to publish after I had written a story she liked.

4. What is your favorite candy?
Snickers---with almonds!

5. Which character from any of your books are you most like?
I gave each of my main characters one of my personality traits. Why? It really helps me to feel closer to the character, it helps me to identify with them. So I guess you could say I am like all of my characters in some way or another.

6. What inspires you to write?
I love to write. Writing helps me to find closure on things that bother me, and I find it to be a very helpful outlet for my brain. When my head is too crowded with thoughts, writing helps me deal with the overload.

7. What style do you consider your clothing fashion?
Jeans and tee shirts!
Does that affect your writing in any way?
No, it is just very comfortable;}

8. Who is the main character in Unlovable and can you describe her?
Maggie is 17, skinny, and devoted to her mother. She is tough, she doesn’t trust anyone, and she relies on even fewer! I love Maggie. She is a fighter who never gives up!

9. What's your favorite TV show?
Bones and Psych! I don't watch very much TV, but I do enjoy those two shows.

10. Thank you! Is there anything else you'd like to add?
THANK YOU! I appreciate book bloggers so very much. You are our line to the reader, the lifeline it you will, and you help us out so very much! -And I've heard the pay sucks!;}}

Check out her facebook and her blog, too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!