PrincessReviews Update

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I've been really busy and haven't done much with the blog; so much so that it's starting to seem like this is more of April's blog than it is of mine! I've been really busy with Swim Team, Finals, Job's Daughters, school in general, and the snow knocking out my internet service.
But don't worry! I'm working on an awesome new review which I hope to be up by the end of the week. I'll also post the winner of the last giveaway by the end of the week as well. So, even though we've been in a kind of slump lately, 2011 will be the best PrincessReviews year yet, and I plan on making it so!

Updates of my life:
This is the prime time for my swim team. The season started in November and goes until the end of Feburary. It's also been hectic because our usual practice pool is not avaliable to use so everyday we must travel a half hour to and from the avaliable pool that we now use. It runs really late because of that issue, and I've had to drop The International Order of the Rainbow For Girls that I am in.
I've also been really busy going to The International Order of Job's Daughters (review to come) events that I must attend and watching some of my new favorite TV shows so I can have some good things to review later.
Finals are quickly approaching and I had to take the HSAs (High School Assessments) all last week and have finals all this week, so school has been pretty busy as well. The new semester starts soon, so i'll have all new classes and have to get ready for that, too. So school is definately hard right now, but it should slow down again in a few weeks.
The snow is knocking out our computer internet which makes it hard to do anything. But don't worry I'm trying to keep up with reading and posting new posts.

Updates on the Blog I Plan To Make:
TONS of new reviews!!!!
Anything else you want, please feel free to leave me a comment!

um..... I think that's about it for now... let me know if there's something else you want to know, or anything. Feedback is always excepted.
Thank you!

~Tasha!~
owner of PrincessReviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!