Winter Break Goals

I know my school's winter break doesn't start for another week, but here are my goals I plan to try to achive this winter break. In the comments section, leave me some of your goals!

My goals:
  1. Read, read, read! So I have books to review on here!
  2. Try to interview some authors for here
  3. Create a stats binder for PrincessReviews for 2011.
  4. Come up with things to do on PrincessReviews in 2011.
  5. GO TO THE HOLLISTER IN SOHO! <3
  6. Do any extra credit I can for school
  7. Play in the snow
  8. Enjoy the break
  9. Sleep in
  10. Work on writing the book I want to write
What are your goals?
Leave them in the comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!