Christmas Cookies

I bought some Otis Spunkmeyer oatmeal raisin cookies from my nephew to help with his fundraising, and those cookies were so good! I said "were" because I ate most of them. I think my kids had like five out of an entire pail of the bake ready deliciousness! I give these cookies a 5 out of 5. So if your niece or nephew or grandkids are selling them, buy more than one package, one for them and one entire one for you. Well, maybe two, I mean I think it only made like 36 cookies. That's way too few. Since all my Otis cookies were gone before Thanksgiving, I was feeling the cravings for oatmeal raisin cookies. I decided to try Betty Crocker. I didn't have high hopes. I mean what was better than an Otis Spunkmeyer oatmeal raisin cookies? So it came in a package that required mixing. Great! Q-time with my little girl. Well I didn't wait for the stick of butter (yes an entire stick, my arteries!) to "soften" properly so some of the teaspoons of mix had whole chunks of cold butter in them. Added some water and an egg. Baked them and they smelled good. So really good. And it was agony waiting for them to cool. I didn't even wait for my daughter to come back from putting on her pajamas to try one. So good! Even my daughter is asking for one for every meal for dessert. Why did I ever doubt Betty? I give her cookies 4 out of 5 only because I had to add my own raisins.

Comments

  1. My gosh I loooooooove those cookies mmm!!! I'm new to your blog so the funny thing is that I have a friend named Tasha Nicole and she likes to have the nickname Princess!! So I was like when did Tasha make a blog?!?! hahah :)

    xo,
    La Toya @ La Toya, literally.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!