Kleenex Cool Touch

I've had a runny nose ever since it started to get cold out. My nose started to get red, chapped, and sore. The other day, my mother came home with a box of Kleenex Cool Touch Tissues for me to use. I was a bit skeptical at first, since regular tissues didn't seem to be working. This is going to sound a bit dramatic, but these tissues send me to Heaven every time I use them. The are so soft, and the cooling effect is definitely there! They feel amazing against my skin, and my nose is no longer irritated, even though it is still running just as much. 
Its really amazing how they're actually doing what they're advertised to do. Not many products actually fulfill their purposes or expectations, but these tissues went well beyond my expectations! I would definitely recommend these to anyone in need of a tissue or anyone with an irritated nose, or just anyone in general! These tissues make having a bad nose fun! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!