Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones MDR-NC40

A 20 hour plane ride (not including the first 3 hour plane ride + however long wait time to connect) would not be manageable without a decent pair of headphones. Headphones are not just necessary to listen to music, but to watch movies, tv shows, and other videos. They are also necessary to drown out the world and to escape from everyone.
Thank God for my Sony Noise Cancelling headphones! they truly are ah-may-zing! They are definitely high quality. Once you insert the included battery into the battery compartment and turn the headphones "on", they really do focus on the music and drown out all other sounds from the rest of the world. It's wonderful! Don't believe me? Turn the off and listen to music regularly, like you usually would. you'll hear the difference. and there is a difference. Such a major one, in fact, that when I switched "on" to "off" to back "on" again, I went "Woah!". Honestly, I thought all the hype over noise-cancelling headphones was nonsense, though previously I did have another pair of noise-cancelling headphones, but these make me realize what all the commotion was/is about! It's absolutely stunning and well worth the money. I would definitely recommend them to all of my friends!
These headphones also come with an adapter and a padded case with places in the case for an extra battery and the adapter. The case is of good size and easy to pack in a carry-on, purse, or other small bag. Like any good pair of headphones, these are flexible to head sizes and can be extended as needed. The headphones are on-the-ear headphones, instead of over the ear, headbuds, or those ear-shaped buds.
I really like these headphones, a lot, and I think you will too! i rate this 5/5 stars. Good job, Sony!
They are definitely a must-have for music lovers like me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!