Friday, November 22, 2013

Turned at Dark Short Story Review

Della thinks she sees her dead cousin run into an alley. Rather than run the other way, she investigates. What investigation ever had a good ending that began with the sighting of a supposedly dead relative running into a dark alley? Exactly. Now Della has big problems.

I liked this short story. It was a fresh take on the genre. I liked the inner turmoil of Della's character. Finally someone who doesn't see the glamour of vampires. There was a lot of character development packed into this short story without it being overwhelming. I felt I really got to know Della and I cared what happened to her.

The author's style is easy to get lost in and just enjoy the story. I recommend this short story and will be looking for more from this author and what happens next for Della.

Rating 5/5

More reviews at www.cheresevinescharmingwords.wordpress.com

2 comments:

  1. I am inviting you to join my $30 certificate giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/11/dressale-30-certificate-giveaway.html?m=0
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting PrincessReviews! Please come back soon! :)
      If you'd like to make a guest post about your giveaway, you can email it to us or facebook/tweet us and we'll try to post about it. Thanks!

      Delete