Updateee

Hey ya'll!
I usually give you updates every couple months, but I haven't really been doing that lately. So I'm going to take this time to update you about what's going on in my life right about now, but as for the other posters I'm not too sure about their lives, so that's up to them to update you.
Anyway, as ya'll might know, this year I'm a senior in high school. I also am dual enrolling at the local college (where I go to college but am still in high school, so really it's just cheaper). So now that cheer's been over and done with, even though I still have a bunch of other extracurricular activities to keep me busy, I'm pretty much focusing on picking a college for next year and filling out as many scholarships as I can. I've been accepted to all the schools I've applied to, and am now trying to decide where I'm going to end up and working on financials.
My top choice is Eckerd College in St. Petersburg, Florida. It's right on the water and perfect for Marine Biology. I hope to minor in Marine Biology and major in International Business with a possible double major in International Relations. One day I hope to own my own company in the Caribbean.
In addition to all the stress of the last couple months of senior year, I'm steadily getting more books and am planning on tons of reviews for ya'll! There's also a simple "Donate Here" badge in the sidebar that will be to donate to PrincessReviews so that we can hold more extravagant giveaways and such.
Thank ya'll for all you do - there wouldn't be a PrincessReviews without you!!
Thanks so much,
TashaNicole


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!