Postponed Blogaversary

As many of my fabulous followers are aware, the Blogaversary of PrincessReviews is mid-May. Unfortunately, due to AP tests and finals, I have not been as active with PrincessReviews as I would have liked to have been. Fortunately, Cherese Vines has continued her much-valued contributions to this blog, and for that I thank her.
Since we did not have a grand celebration in May for the Blogaversary, I have decided we will have a spectacular mid-Summer celebration. This shall take place mid-July, and I would like it to be huge. Any donations would gladly be accepted.
Donations do not have to be things for giveaways or contests, although those will be useful as well. Donations can be as simple as a guest post, or an interview or book review, anything you are willing to allow us to post here on PrincessReviews will be appreciated. Thank you very much for your consideration.
And Thank You for your understanding!
Keep being the royalty you were born to be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!