The Patchwork Girl of Oz Book Review

The Patchwork Girl of Oz
by L. Frank Baum
I listened to The Patchwork Girl of Oz as an audio book. The story was very creative with many odd and unique characters. Although named for the patchwork girl, it is really about a munchkin boy who must go on a quest to find items for a magic potion to restore his uncle who was accidentally turned to marble. The Patchwork Girl goes along to help since she inadvertantly caused the uncle's accident. She is funny and says the weirdest things. It was enjoyable yet it had a very "pat" ending. The munchkin boy's "hero moment" falls short to me.
Rating: 4/5

Comments

  1. Aw, this was a very nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like
    this moreover – taking time and actual effort to make a very good
    article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and in no way
    seem to get something done.
    Also see my webpage > get laid

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!