V05 Extra Body Shapoo & Conditioner


So, If your like me, you can't to squat with your hair because its flat. Well, I went to Dollar Tree a while back, and I needed some shampoo & conditioner, so I grabbed V05 Extra Body.

At first, I was hesitant because most of the volumizing shampoos & conitioners don't work on my hair. I was suprised to see the results.


Brand: V05

What is it anyway?: Shampoo & Conditioner

My Ratings: 9.5/10

My Review:
As I said, I was pretty stunned by my results. This stuff actually works, and it works so well, that I find it hard to use both the shampoo & conditioner with out my hair being fro-like, in a good was. :D
Its cleans my hair and smells good. Its like winning double lotto. Ha!
But seriously, this stuff is really nice, and I highly recommend it to someone who needs body to their hair.

Keep Reviewing!
Kate!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!