Epic Movie Review


We saw this movie at the second run theater and I enjoyed it. My children thought otherwise. I took my 7-year-old nephew and I don't think it had enough action fighting for him. My 7-year-old daughter said it was ok. The three year old just likes cartoons.

I had no prior knowledge of who was in the movie besides Amanda Seyfried. The voice work seemed to matched the characters pretty well. The animation looked good. The jokes were kind of juvenile, but humorous. Nothing laugh out loud. The plot was standard. It kind of reminded me of Arthur and the Invisibles or The Borrowers. I did have a hard time remembering characters names except for M.K. because they said it like 50 times.

I was entertained, but not thrilled or awed. I would recommend the movie for families. Nothing too graphic or gross.

Rating 4/5 stars

More reviews at www.cheresevinescharmingwords.wordpress.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!