Boyfriend - Justin Bieber

We've all heard of Justin Bieber. We've all heard horrible things about him; we've all heard great things about him. Some people can't stand him, while others adore him.
But I think everyone agrees that his new song, Boyfriend, is simply wonderful. I've heard haters of the Biebs say how much they dislike Justin Bieber but have to admit that they like Boyfriend.
It definitely is a song for more of his age group, instead of little kids, and I think that helps a lot. It has some rapping, which he's surprisingly good at. Maybe he'll try to be the next Mac Miller (the next Eminem) in the future. I guess we'll just have to see what his new music has in store for us - I think it's going to be great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!