3 part reviews? What?

Why was my last review in 3 parts, you ask?
Well, I reviewed it on my phone, same as this post. Since I am not paying for internet on my phone to actually create a post, I have to send a text message email to this blog as my post. My phone only allows me to send 1000 characters (letters, numbers, symbols, and spaces) per message. Every time I hit that 1000 mark, it won't let me type anymore and I have to send a new message, which posts as a new post.
For more info on email posting, you can comment this post or email me at princessreviews@aol.com and I'll send you some more info on how to do it, or at least how I do it.

Thank you for your understanding, and I hope you continue to come back to PrincessReviews.
Please realize that I will use Blogger.com to create most of my posts, not my phone, so this 3 part reviews thing will be rare.
Again, thank you! Come again!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!