Teaser Tuesday

teasertuesdays31

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser Tuesday Sentences:
"These are desperate times, John Ferguson, he thought. And they demand decisive action."
~page 81 of Raven Stole The Moon by Garth Stein

Comments

  1. An unusual book! What is it about?

    My teaser is from the most hotly anticipated book of the year for me - Towers of Midnight, the penultimate book in the Wheel of Time.
    - Dee, from e-Volving Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about a mom greiving about her son being dead for 2 years. She goes back to try to solve what really happened to him, since his body was never found. I haven't really read far into it, but if you want to know more about it before the review is up, let me know and I'll keep you updated on my reading of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, sounds like a different read. One needs to have those every so often to shake up the reading mix :)

    Stop by and check out my teaser and if you have time hit my New All Hallows Eve Tradition Post and let me know what you think would be a great scary book to give away for Halloween.

    Mad Scientist
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!