Review of Raven Stole the Moon part 2

Stein is the author of three novels, including the New York Times bestseller The Art of Racing in the RAin and How Evan Broke His Head and Other Secrets, and a play, Brother Jones. He has worked as a documentary filmmaker, and he lives in Seattle with his family.
My Thoughts on the Book:
I thought this book was very dry and boring with WAY too many words! I started this book over a month ago and am only on page 130 because it is so boring. I am writing this review without finishing it because it was too wordy and time consuming to finish. All that has happened to Jenna so far in this book is she has travelled back to Alaska to get herself together after freaking out at a party. If I did not recieve this book complimentary of a review, I do not think I would have picked it to read by myself, but I do not regret getting it. I like to expand my reading horizons past what I would normally read, and this book has done that for me.
I did however, like how, just like in the book Simply

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!