Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste

According to the Sensodyne commercials, Sensodyne will help your teeth to become less sensitive. I got this toothpaste because my teeth are a bit sensitive and I would like to build up the enamel and help to whiten my teeth.
It does feel like my enamel is being built up a bit, and my teeth are definitely becoming whiter, but if that's all I wanted I could have just bought regular ProNamel Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste doesn't help at all with sensitivity and actually, I believe that it's making it worse. My teeth will randomly start to hurt now, and I won't have a clue why or know how to make them stop hurting. Also, this toothpaste gives you really bad breath.
I just wanted to put this out there for any of you who might be wanting to try it. Maybe the regular Sensodyne helps with sensitivity and its just that because this one is also ProNamel and Gentle Whitening it doesn't, but know that the ProNamel Gentle Whitening Sensodyne does not help with sensitivity.

Pros of this toothpaste -
whiter teeth
builds enamel

Cons of this toothpaste -
doesn't help with sensitivity
worsens sensitivity
bad breath

Comments

  1. I have been using the sensodyne pronamel for a few months, and I noticed that my teeth were becoming a little stained, so I switched to the gentle whitening. Now my teeth have started hurting. I guess I'll switch back to the regular pronamel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the Gentle Whitening have made my teeth hurt, too! If the regular sensodyne pronamel stains your teeth, I guess I won't try that! haha. Thanks for sharing! :)

      Delete
  2. I had to stop using this. It caused me extreme pain. It started feeling like my teeth were throbbing and going to fall out. Eek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same happened to me. It's horrible!
      Thanks for visiting PrincessReviews and commenting(: Please come back soon!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!