Sinful Colors Professional Oasis Nail Enamel


My friend gave me this nail polish for Christmas and I love it! It stays on a long time and doesn't chip that much. The color, Oasis # 942, (the lovely shade of pink you see above) is definitely a wonderful, calming, yet energizing, color. It's sort of a Barbie pink. It's definitely a hot pink, but a cute hot pink. It's a color that I love. It's so me! But Sinful Colors Professional has tons and tons of colors to choose from, so everyone should be able to find a color that suits them best! You can experiment with colors and designs to come up with a cute nail! This nail polish is long-lasting, great looking, and definitely pleasing. I totally recommend Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel to everyone! :)  

Comments

  1. My mom has the same colo. I might have tried it on but i didn't like it if i did. It looks prettty on you.Maybe its look skin tone. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting PrincessReviews and commenting! :) Please come again

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!