Kyle Adams Interview



I got the chance to interview YouTube sensation, Kyle Adams! Here's the interview! I hope you like it and don't forget to check out his YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter!


PrincessReviews's Tasha Nicole, Kyle Adams
1.Have you always wanted to be a singer?
 Yes, for as long as i can remember i have wanted to be a singer, except when i was really little i wanted to be the president lol
2.Who is your role model?
 My role model would probably be my mom just because she has always shown me to never give up and that i can do anything.
3.If you could duet with any famous person, who would it be and why?
 I would say Jo Dee Messina because i think she is great .. and i would sound good with her. 
4.Do you prefer classic blue jeans or some funky color jeans?
 I like my blue jeans with some style not just plain farmer blue jeans lol but you wont catch me out in lime green jeans or anything...
5.Where are you from?
 Im from Hillsboro, Missouri its a small town of about 2,000 people outside of St. Louis
6.Do you just do covers or do you have some original songs?
 No i write a lot of song i have 2 originals up right now on YouTube more to come(:
7.If you could perform anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
 If i could perform any where in the world i would say the Grand Ole Opry because that is the country super stage.
8.How old are you?
 I am 18 turned 18 Nov. 26th
9.What's your favorite food?
 My favorite food is mexican food.. i LOVE mexican food lol
10. Thanks! Is there anything else you'd like to say?
Thank you all for supporting me it means a lolt to me i love you all and dont forget to follow me @TheKyleAdamsHD (: Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!