Skid Out

Title:
Skid Out


Author:
Ann Marie Frohoff


Series:
Heavy Influence Trilogy


Book:
Prequel 


Summary: (email from the author)
Debut author, Ann Marie Frohoff (aka @rockinwriterchk on Twitter), has re-imagined music entertainment in this edgy modern day “Walk the Line” meets Degrassi  tale of intense, reckless young love & rock'n roll. Alternative Rock is the genre. It's a fictional tale, and each book comes with a soundtrack of original music, of which the lyrics appear in the pages of the books. Some of the musicians who have contributed to this series are Matt Reich of Lights Resolve, Nick Long of Dead Country and Chris Bowman of Bad Suns. 


Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/heavyinfluence


My Rating:
10/5


I'd Recommend to...
Everyone!!


My Thoughts:
Oh. My. Goodness! This book....wow. This book is completely amazing in every single way possible! I started reading it and before I knew it, it was over! It's a book that is completely relate-able and I think that's why I was so into it, because I could relate to it so much. It went by way too fast, and I cannot wait to read the books in the Trilogy! I really don't know what else to say, except that this is a wonderful book (well, prequel) that I would strongly suggest to everyone! It was short, but it's a prequel, so it's supposed to be. Just...wow. I'm still amazed by Skid Out!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!