Michael Spradlin Interview

1. What's your favorite color? Chartreuse


>

> 2. Did you take Art in middle school? Yes, we had a mandatory art class. I was

never any good at

anything artistically speaking, but I did learn the primary colors.

>

> 3. Did you ever get in trouble in art class? The easier question to answer

would be: What class

didn't you get in trouble in? Hmmm. I'll get back to you.

>

> 4. Do you prefer to write books or draw books? Well since I can't draw a lick,

I'll go with write.

>

> 5. Which of your books is your favorite? That's an impossible question for any

author to answer. It

would be like asking to choose my favorite child. Since I try to improve with

each book, I always

answer that my favorite is the one I'm currently writing.

>

> 6. How many books have you published? Lucky thirteen so far with three more

coming out this fall.
Search Amazon.com for michael spradlin

>

> 7. Does it take more time to write or draw a book? I would think it depends.

In a picture book,

undoubtedly it takes longer for the art.

>

> 8. Pirates or ninjas? Pinjas

>

> 9. What's your favorite food? Anything that tastes like chicken

>

> 10. Thank you! Is there anything else you'd like to say/have me put

> on my blog? Just I hope your readers will try and enjoy one of my books.

Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!